Follow the Journey of Your Cards
Here is the Journey of Your Cards put into an easy-to-understand infographic. Keep scrolling to find out more!
⇩ Step 1 - Cards Arrive at CFC Headquarters ⇩
- Once cards arrive, CFC staff and volunteers will check the cards in, sort, re-pack, and get them ready to ship out. Cards are crafted based on the current Card-Making Guidelines.
⇩ Step 2 - Volunteers in Action ⇩
- Local volunteers are always welcome to come to our headquarters and help support our mission. All cards are divided into either Encouragement or Birthday card categories.
⇩ Step 3 - Cards are Sent Out to Foster Care Agencies ⇩
- Cards are packaged into the quantities ordered and sent out to Foster Care Agencies all over the United States. All card donations can be requested online through this form!
⇩ Step 4 - Mission Accomplished: Cards Received ⇩
- Foster Care Agencies will receive their requested cards in the mail. The cards are then given to kids and young adults in their care. Our sincere hope is that these cards will bring a smile and serve its greater purpose.
⇩ Step 5 - Be a Part of the CFC Family ⇩
- Subscribe to the Cards For Cubs Newsletter to be part of our journey and stay in the loop on any and all new and exciting things we are up to!